Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

I was there: Buenos Aires

I was there: Buenos Aires

 The Park Hyatt Hotel all deck out for Christmas. 
As I told you last week, if you haven't been to Buenos Aires you haven't seen Europe in South America.  My first time in Buenos Aires was in December, 2012 where we spent our Christmas Holidays, I absolutely and instantly fell in love with the city.  It has everything I look for when traveling.  Stunning Architecture, wide boulevards and avenues, small and charming if not breath taking little neighborhoods inside the very walkable city, where all streets are pretty much connected.  Think of a walkable New York city.  Here in these pictures I'm sharing with you what I look forward to experiencing every time I set a foot on a plane.  Enjoy and have an awesome weekend!
A building in the Botanical Garden.
Avenida Alvear
Casa del Congreso
La Recoleta neighborhood
Even the flowers sold on the streets are just beautiful.
Inside La Catedral.  That is our little one.  cushi cushi
La Recoleta Cemetery
I want a door like this, I want a door like this!
Me, myself and I and I want a building like this too.
Beautiful window display in La Recoleta neighborhood.
Park Hyatt Hotel. 



Back To Top